Tuesday, May 25, 2010


have you ever seen this little flickering light trying to stay alive in a soft breeze…and you want to cup your palms around the flame. See a strong glow in the shelter. Or even letting it just die.


Finally found my spirit back. I am again engrossed, am thinking. Sometimes I just miss normal dialogues. To maybe not have blunt, arrogant, stuck and hurtfully honest as genuine compliments from people. I would like to believe I wasn’t under any constraint to be miss goody two-shoes, rather I was just trying to be less hurtful. It seemed as a ploy to fit in or to be liked as a human need which defied the whole sense of honesty.thus am back to relish my freedom of reckless speech. Its better to lay out the cards you want to n let the person deal it the way they want to; how he decides to split n arrange them; should be acceptable by me. A lot of times when I think this is it. I have been surprised to hear from them again. The credit for maturity goes to them!!! I like knowing where I stand with people. Am sure they do too. Pep talks are meant for formal shindig. I may fail at that too.

3 comments:

Dead Poet said...

Sunk in the ocean, it sails no more,
Not a wooden log, that may afloat;
It's a heart that's sunk; on that boat.
How can this heartless craft sail to the shore ??


your craft seems to have been blessed with a heart more....
Congrats....sail on.
Welcome Afresh.


Regards,
Dead Poet.

Dawn said...

Great to have you back!!!!
That was always the bestest part about u...

Love you.
Roma

Dead Poet said...

So enrapt in awe;
As the clouds meek in thunder were.
That moment saw;
The silence maddening his heart for her......



Regards,
Dead Poet.