Saturday, August 18, 2007

Internal aplomb!!

The hollow minds, blank faces, creepy attitude or maybe my wrong acuity. (though I cant say that confidently)... The crowded streets, with its sleek cars, ready to knock any one, in an outrage of heavy traffic, has always intrigued me.. baffled about my own existence..getting answers to scores of questions i used to have..having several new questions to be answered..playing a new role everyday..exihilaration of a new relationship..misery of concluding an old one..I for once have started to feel like the woman, the free bird I had always wanted to be. i was overwhelmed, how people could be so distant from each others lives, while back at home, I can say that everything, owed an explanation to my mum,if not ,then maybefriends. But now just my conscience is my questionnaire. I feel happy being on my own usually. But nostalgia grips me during moments of desolation… peculiar... I miss mom, the only actual friend that I must b having since I have a memory, not because she was posing as one but because she chose not to abandon this role even after hell load of internal strife. This was probably her most difficult charge and not having a dad was not much of an issue…though not insensitively but practically. My secret gate keeper..cant blame life after all..somethings are not just another reason to crib..n not every painful demise results in sad ending!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no doubt ur mum a strong fighter who brought up dese 2kids so well...can c her flourishin evrywhr in u..

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aahana said...

hmm romz u wrong d ryt thing at the wrong place...bt i get d pt