Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Questions....

While sitting quietly by my window on this hot afternoon n gazing out at two quiet
Pups sitting by the road sides I was wondering what all of us want from our
Lives....ok 2day im pursuing my graduation and eventually will do whatever is in
Store for me but what next...when will this quest take a halt......
Probably I guess happiness is d mother of all goals, what we really want beyond
happiness, is to rediscover d mystery of our being I
think.....HAPPINESS.....literally a state of being free mentally in a state of
satisfaction...I opine that it’s rather a state of consciousness that always
exists within us though distracted by all kinds of veils...
Whenever we discover the real joy within everything seems to fall back into place
and connection to one n all is inevitable...a faith that nothing is impossible
or beyond our power...this power gives us freedom from limitations and allows us
to realize what actually v aspire to n d abundance v possess....I find myself
becoming beacons of light n love and v nurture d atmosphere around us...even more
significantly it improves the relationships around us n makes them
fulfilling. more d happiness more v experience the synchronicity and meaningful
Coincidence of desire fulfillment n our intentions being realized d right way...
maybe im too naive to understand d whole complexity of this cosmic mind but when i'm
in this state of glee I feel as every natural power is eavesdropping to place d
parts of d puzzles into their respective places...


I’m delighted 4 whatever ive got till now...but i’m curious as to y things exist d way
they do...y is there so much dissatisfaction on a personal front n I don’t exclude
myself 4m that...but what I strongly believe in is...is KARMA..Blindly...

Don’t know y i’m writing all this but recent course of events have driven my thought
Process even more vigorously and as suggested by somebody freedom of speech cures
all mental evils...consequence is what im yearning for....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

gud gud bby...yeah i agree wid u wholly on dis part...

Dawn said...

good yaar... hmmm...karma is the word that makes the whole world go round u c...

Unknown said...

hey.... dat wazzz too good haaan!!!!!!! n finally u into intelectual thoughts aahana!!!! keep up ur spirits gal.. god going!!!!!

JAI......FIRM LYK A BARBICAN said...

true yaar karma... n ahem ahem... oye hoye blog shlog hmmmmm..... cassez loin doin a gr8 job lady...

Unknown said...

really gud...infact gr8....

Vishal said...

you were so different man!!!!!!!!!